Sunday, January 24, 2010

Another pantry cookie creation


1/3 cake mix
2T oil
1 egg
1/3 C finely chopped walnuts
10 orange candies chopped

Mix first 4 ingredients well, fold in candies, place in refer for 10 minutes then roll into balls or drop and put on a cookie sheet bake 350 10 minutes this portion made 20 cookies.

For this recipe I used what I had in my pantry, for instance we were out of canola or veg oil so I used part melted marj, and part olive oil, used a banana cake mix, We used very chopped nuts almost ground but I liked that texture in the batter. cutting the candies is sticky ha ha ha but I think worth it!!
For a whole cake mix triple these ingredients
All my guys liked them, well, except picky boy. however, I found a similar recipe using devils food and chocolate chips that I just simply have to try.

No comments:

Post a Comment